This beautiful gently used glazed, Japanese bonsai pot is rectangular in shape with straight corners. It is dark blue in color. It has flat feet. It measures 5 1/2" wide, 3 1/2" deep and 1 1/2" tall. This bonsai dish has two drainage holes.
Choosing the right bonsai pot:
Always choose the container after styling the tree. Find one that compliments the tree in size, color, texture and finish.
* If the general outline of your tree is rough and angular, then a square or rectangular pot is more appropriate than a smooth oval or round pot.
* Bright glazes compliment brightly colored trees.
* The length of the container should be about two thirds the height of the tree.If your tree is wider than tall, then use the width.
* The depth of the pot should be about one and one half times the diameter of the trunk.
* There are exceptions, based on the individual tree.
* The pot should drain easily, but also allow enough moisture to be retained to keep the tree healthy.
* It must hold enough soil to allow for the tree roots to develop.
This bonsai pot is shipped USPS Priority Mail, 1 - 3 days and is shipped from Pennsylvania.
Thanks for looking,
Bucks County Bonsai
I accept payment by PayPal, Direct Checkout and Etsy Gift Cards. Payment is to be made at the time of purchase unless other arrangements have been agreed upon ahead of time.
Your order will be processed once the payment has been verified.
Should you have any issues during checkout, please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance.
If payment hasn't been made within 5-7 days of placing an order, with no email correspondence, we will cancel the order at our discretion.
*** Discounts and Coupon Codes *** - It is the customers responsibility to apply coupon codes or to use discounts available. Should you forget to apply a (valid) coupon code or use a discount that is available, please notify us within 24 hours so that we may issue you a credit in the appropriate amount. Failure to notify us within 24 hours will void any and all claims to said coupons or discounts.
Your plant will be carefully packaged to ensure they arrive in perfect condition.
All plants are shipped on Monday and Tuesday to prevent the trees from sitting in a truck or warehouse over the weekend. No plant shipments will be made to California or Texas due to agricultural restrictions. No international shipping is available.
Your plant will be shipped USPS Priority Mail, 1 - 3 days from Pennsylvania.
Insurance is available for an additional fee at your request.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Your satisfaction is my #1 priority, should you have a concerns with any part of your order, please contact us so that we can assist you. I will refund your payment (excluding shipping fees) up to 1 week after you receive your order.
You will be responsible for return shipping costs, and ensuring items are appropriately packaged and returned in their original condition.